martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

Groups 802 and 804


How are you doing? Ready to celebrate "Halloween" or "Dia de Muertos" Well it's up to you, as long as you go somewhere this weekend and have fun. Anyway, let's do some activities to help you understand the topic on relative clauses. First of all check the information that appears on the following link.
This web site has comprenhensive information on clauses from beginners to advanced learners. So is extra grammar reference for you to study. Once you have check this, do the exercises which appear in the following links:
Remember to check your answers by clicking on the grey box. Print them and hand them in by Friday.
Bye

5 comentarios:

  1. hi miss:
    i have just done the exercises, i find them very helpfull for me. i have to be very honest, the first one was easy, i have 9 of 10 answers but in the second one i just have 5 of 10, it was dificult,but i did my best.
    see you on tuesday. bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi miss:
    I feel so embarrased with you, but I have to say I will not go to the class tomorrow, because I am in Ixtapan with my parents and tomorrow I do not have classes in college, so my parents wants me to stay until friday.
    And you have been realy understanding with me, but I promise that I will not fail again, my homework outside college has been finished, and I dont have more reasons for fail to the class.
    Well, thanks for everything!!!
    see you on friday
    XOXO julia
    xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Class:
    Today I feel very confused because when I replied the first link and my grade was Great, all answers are correct! I felt like a genious; but when I replied the second one I said- Leslie Dont´t worry! Let try again!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In my opinion,the exercise that you give me is very important,because I can practice my pronunciation and I'm learning English.

    Thank you to share knowledges!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!!!

    http://www.onestopenglish.com/section.asp?docid=147585

    This is the website that I consider is the best to learn the extreme adjetives, because we can practice and it has examples about it.

    My best Wishes

    Marta

    ResponderEliminar