martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Groups 902, 903 and 905


How are you doing? I hope you all are ok. I know that talking about journeys there are many words that can be a bit hard to remember and to use correctly! So I found a very interesting site on internet in which you will find a comprenhensive explanation on when and why to use the words: travel, trip, journey and many others so I hope you find this interesting and helpful. So do not hesitate and click on the following link.

http://esl.about.com/od/vocabularyintermediate/a/v_travel.htm

Then click on the following link to do an activity to practice what you have just revised in the previous site. It's important to say that if you have a doubt you can click on each sentence to read the explanation. Print your score and hand it in by Friday. See you!

http://www.english-test.net/esl/learn/english/grammar/ei078/esl-test.php

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher, this activity was very interesting, i really enjoy it!!! I hope you can give us more exercises like this...
    Thank you...
    See you tomorrow!!!
    Ana Karen

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi teacher,this kind of activities were really difficult for me because I didn't know the meaning of each word but now I understand

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello teacher!!!
    This activity is very interesting, because I can learn words about journeys and I can use correctly.

    Thank you

    Marta

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi teacher!!
    Nice picture!! It's so funny!!

    Thank's for the activity. It's interesting
    IVÁN

    Dale rojo!! Dale campeón!!

    ResponderEliminar