domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

DIDEPA GROUP

Hello everybody! it's a pleasure for me to start working with you all using this wonderful learning tool! I know that for some of you it's going to be a piece of cake, whereas for some others, it will be a bit of a challenge, won't it? Anyway, let me tell you that I know that you have been used to doing things in a certain way and it might be difficult to get accustumed to working differently, but I would like you to give me the opportunity to show you another way to learn, work, teach and why not? even to have fun! So relax.



To begin with, I'd like you to go to the following link and do the next activities:

http://www.flo-joe.co.uk/fce/students/strategy/p3pt1a.htm



1.Synonyms

2. Collocations

3. Phrasal verbs

4. Phrases/ Expressions

5. Linking words



It's up to you to do the on-line version or the print one, but if you do the print version I want you to print just the score, I mean, once you have finished doing each activity save your screen with the key "Impr Pant" or "Print Screen" of your keyboard and save it on paint brush or word. Give it to me this Wednesday in class.



Remember that it's very important to do all the activities because they are part of your final grade.



I hope you all do these useful activities so that we can do a practice test in class or for homework.



See you and have a wonderful week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario