lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

DIDEPA STUDENTS



Hi my dear students. How are you doing? Are you ready to start your next vacations? I hope you are. The first thing you have to do is this: match the following phrasal verbs to their meanings, if you don´t know the meaning, look them up in your dictionaries, when you finish, make a meaningful sentence with each phrasal verb, then, send these two tasks to my mail by this Wednesday before 2: pm.

Phrasal verbs

1.  back up        ______     illegally access.
2. plug into        ______     enter
3. set up            ______     insert
4. log in             ______    put the arrow here and press
5. hack into       ______    make a copy of
6. click on         ______     create

The second thing I need you to do, is to revise the link I gave you previously about verbs + ing and verbs + to which I published on  October 24th  and do the exercise 1 on page 68, Grammar: verbs followed by the gerund or the infinitive and the exercise 1 on page 70 about Key  word: to  in your student book. Remember that you have to scan these two activities and send them to my mail by this Wednesday before 2:00 o' clock too.

Finally, you also have to send me  the writing activity that you did in class. I know that some of you have already sent it to me, but for the rest, please send me all your activities together in the same mail By this Wednesday before 2:00 o'clock 

Thank you so much and take care.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario