sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

DIDEPA STUDENTS FCE


Hi my dear students here you have the assignment for this week. By the way, I changed the design of my blog because I was kind of fed up with it, so I hope you like this new one.

Anyway, we all know that the topic of phrasal verbs is not easy, so in order to help you here you have three websites with interesting explanations on this topic, read themt, and revise them carefully.





Then do the activities I asked you for in class, I don't remember exactly which ativities I said in class, but just in case do the following exercises, if any of them is repeated, leave it out.  First, exercises 1, 2 and 3 of page 37  and exercise of page 181 of the student's book. Then go to page 185 of the same book and study the grammar of transitive and intransitive verbs (number 17) and do the exercise which appears inmediately after it.

Remember, send me all your activities to my mail, scan them or write your answers in word or in the body of your mail, but make sure you identify them clearly in order not to make mistakes. Send them by this Tuesday at 5:00 o'clock.


See you and take care!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario