viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

Group 303

 
 
Hi dear students,  what are you up to?, I hope you are ok and doing good things. Anyway, let's start working. What I want you to do is the following: look at the following words, record  your voice  giving the definitions of each of them but without saying the word. Example: my word is "extrovert" so I´m going to describe it in the following way. "It's the opposite of shy" or  "It's a word that describes a person who makes friends easily." Do you understand? I hope so. Make your recording using your cell phone, camera or any other electronic appliance.
 
Ready? here are your words:
 
1. cinema
2. ice cream
3. bedroom
4. painter
5. dictionary
6. kick
7. housewife
8. sad
 
When you finish, send your recording to my mail.  This has to be done by this Tuesday. My mail is marthaarelis23@yahoo.com.mx
 
 
See you and take care. Enjoy your weekend.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario