domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

Group 503

Oral Activity


Hi dear students here you have the instructions to make you video.

1. Pair activity. Go to page 25 of your student's book, look at the speaking activity. 
2. You have 9 circles about different things,choose two of these circles and talk about one thing inside the circle.
3. Make  at least 4 questions  to your partner about that thing using present perfect, present perfect continuous and simple past.
4. When you finish asking your partner about his or her 2 things or people, change roles and now you have to answer your partner's questions about you.

Example:

A: Why did you write laptop?
B: because my laptop is very important for me.
A: Really? How long have you had it?
B: I've had it for 2 years
A: Where did you get it?
B: I bought it at Costco
A: How much did you pay for it?
B I paid 4500 pesos
A: How did you pay it?
B: in cash 

Important You will be graded according to the following criteria

1. You shouldn't read what you are speaking
2. You must sound and look natural
3. You must reduce the quality of your video so that it isn't too heavy.
4. The video must last up to a maximum of 2 minutes and a half
5. You should use appropriate grammar stuctures and vocabulary range, I mean, according to the level you are in.
6. Use correct pronunciation and intonation patterns.
7. Make sure you interact with your partner naturally.

Send your video to my mail or upload it on youtube, in this case, just send me the link or take it in a usb and give it to me, you can also use you cell phone and send it to me by bluetooth by this Friday.

In case you can't find a partner, change the activity and imagine you are talking about the things in your two circles.

Example:

I wrote Francis because we have been friends for 10 years. I met her in the secondary school. We've been doing many thins together since then...


I hope everything is clear. See you on Monday and take care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario