jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Group 203


 

Hi beautifuls! I hope you enjoyed these two days at home, although I know you had some homework to do. You had to do a video about "A memorable night or occasion", you have to follow the questions you have on page 57 of your student book. Remember you can talk about any experience you had in the past. 

 Example:

I'm going to talk about my memorable night. It was two years ago in Toluca. I was with my family, my son, daughter, husband, my mother and most of my family. I wore a beautiful long purple dress. We went to a place called....

Important:


1.   You shouldn't read what you are filming.
2.    The video must last between 45 seconds and  1:00 min.
3.  It must look as natural as possible
4.    You have to decrease the video quality so that you can handle it easily.
5.    You can do it with your cell phone, digital camera, video camera or any other electronic gadget.
 
You can upload it on Edmode or send it to my email. Remember you can use the App "Wetransfer" to send your video.
 
 
You can send it by this Friday or by Monday in case you had any problems. See you and take care!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario