domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Dear English Students


Hi! Everybody It's a pleasure to start a new semestre with all of you. This is a space to create and share knowledge, as you can see in the title of this blog. Obviously, it's a way to keep in touch and practice the language in a more "real" way. Since I have 4 different English groups, I will ask you to do the activities selected for your group only, because as you can imagine I find it difficult to do more blogs for each of my groups. Anyway, I hope this new way to work this semestre to be more dynamic, funny, interactive but above all, meaningful for you all.


In this place you will find links to different kinds of activities to practice grammar, vocabulary and if time allows us, reading and some games.


One of the disadvantages of blogs is that I can't upload some archives that I already have, but if I consider this to be important, I will find the way to send them to you, that's why it's important to have an e-mail address available.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario