domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Groups 802 and 804

Hi! The activity you have this week is the following: After having worked with the exercises on both, the student and the workbook, please click on the following link, in this site you will find an exercise on reporting verbs, this exercise contains twelve multiple-choice questions in which you can consolidate what we have practice in class.

http://www.eltbase.com/quiz/059_01.htm

Once you have finished doing this activity please, print your final score, how many good answers did you get? Please show off and tell me that you get 100%. Bye. By the way the deadline is this Wednesday. And please feel free to drop any comment to the activity or if you find any other site that would be useful for your classmates, to do this you need to have an e-mail account.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that when we make multiple-choise questions we need to find information about all possible answers so we learn more. In the case of reporting verbs I admit that I was confused but I advise my classmates to visit www.wordreference.com beacuse here I found more information about many reporting verbs such as phonetics, dictionary entries, statements. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Teacher How ares you?, I hope you are having a great time with your family.

    ResponderEliminar