sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

Group 902

Hi there! How are you? I hope this two-day break had been useful for you all. As you know we have just started a new unit with lots of new words and expresions to describe vocabulary on landscapes. So to begin with, I'd like you to practice your pronunciation of some useful words in the following link:

http://www.languageguide.org/im/landscape/eng/

Once you have checked this please, choose 5 words to write 5 different sentences and show them to me by next Wednesday. It's also a must to drop a line just to let me know what you think of this acivity, Ok? See you in class

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher, I think this is a great activity, but I didn’t understand if we have to print something, do we have?
    well, see you...
    KSG

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI TEACHER, HOW ARE YOU????

    THANKS FOR THE EXTRA EXERCISES LIKE THE PREVIOS ACTIVITY (FUTURE FORMS). I LIKED IT, AND I HELPED ME A LOT. THANKS

    I DID THIS ONE AND ALMOST I CHECKED THE PAGE "LANGUAGEGUIDE.ORG" WHERE I FOUND MORE EXAMPLES, THANKS FOR THAT INFORMATION, IT WAS USEFUL FOR ME. THE NEW WORDS COMPLEMENT THE SECOND UNIT. THANKS

    I WOULD LIKE MORE GRAMMAR EXERCISES LIKE THE FUTURE FORMS BUT WITH PHRASAL VERBS. THANKS

    THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING
    KARINA VALDEZ

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HI MISS!!

    HOW ARE YOU?I WAS DESPERATE BECAUSE I COULDN'T LEAVE YOU A COMMENT, BUT AFTER HUNDREADS OF TIMES, AT LAST I COULD!!!!UNBELIEVABLE!!

    THANK YOU FOR THE EXERCISES MISS, THEY WERE SO HELPFUL. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY LISTENING EXERCISES, I'M TERRIBLE AT DOING THIS, WELL, IN FACT IN EVERYTHING:p

    OH!I ALMOST FORGET IT!THANK YOU FOR BEING INTERESTED & WORRIED ABOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE!!THIS IS SO KIND!!=D=D

    WELL MISS, SEE YOU NEXT CLASS =D=D

    ResponderEliminar