lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

DIDEPA STUDENTS

Hi there! I hope you all have enjoyed this long weekend. As you know, the following class we will be working with writting, so I would like you to check the following information about it The information is at the bottom of the page, it's like a power point presentation. This time I just want you to see it and drop a comment here on the blog, it can be about the information you check or about what you think of this way of working, I mean, using this tool to learn and improve your English. Your participation must be by Wednesday. See you and take care!

The title of the presentation is Understanding Writing: The rhetorical Situation. The link is:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/625/01/

Bye!

9 comentarios:

  1. Hello!

    I think this is an excellent tool to learn and practice specially in an informal way.

    On the other hand there may be a lot of interesting material to improve our English language in different forms as: listening, reading and witting.
    Grettings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi teacher!!

    Definitely, there are many factors we have to consider to improve our writing.

    In my personal opinion, the presentation is ideal to get a better composition.

    Grettings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello there! Thanks for your participation I hope you have found the information useful. I'm still waiting for the rest of you to participate. Take care

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Teacher!

    The information in the presentation of “Rhetorical situation”, for me was very useful, it helped me to clarify my concepts to organize the writing of a text.

    I think that all the activities you do put in the blog, have been very useful to us.

    Thanks,

    Javier

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi

    This is information is useful, specially because oftenly we forget the basic information we must to include in a text.

    Also it gives us a bigger scope about diffent kinds of texts.

    Thanks,

    Graciela

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Greatings Teacher!

    I think that this kind of information is usuful for us, because it help us to improve our writing skills and tecnics!

    It is also usuful, because it help us to write better in an informal way!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hallo! Teacher

    Thanks for the information you gave us! It´s really usuful to learn, how to organize a writing composition!

    Also is good, because we can improve our writing abilities!

    Danke!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello teacher. I just want to tell you I enjoy your class very much.

    I learnt a lot yesterday!! well... before the breake..

    Have a good day!!

    Ciaoo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thanks for your tips teacher, we will take these into account in our future writingssss.

    ResponderEliminar