martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

2nd level students

Hello my dear students! I hope you are just fine. Congratulations! because you all improved a lot, but some of you have to study harder to improve your exam results. Here you have the activity I want you to do by this Friday: This exercise is just to remember the vocabulary we checked in file 6, it's about the practical English section, do the activity, print your score, and give it to me by Friday in class.

asking for directions

The second activity is about pronunciation, I want you to have extra practice on this aspect because it's very important so that you can improve your listening skill as well.

Audio words: go, have and get

When  you finish this activity, print it and give it to me by Friday too.

See you and take care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario